- How do I make a purchase?
- Purchases can be made online at any time or you can also call us on +44 (0) 1243 575962 between 9a.m. – 5p.m. to place an order.
- Do I need to set up an account to make an order?
- No, you do not need an account to make an order. However, we recommend making an account since we have a loyalty scheme for members, providing you with discounts and the latest information from Mister Master & Little Miss, including new items, events, special offers and trade shows we will be attending.
- What payment methods do Mister Master & Little Miss accept?
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and high street debit cards. We will be accepting American Express in the future. We will advise accordingly.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password please click here. You will then be provided with a link to reset your password.
- How long will delivery take and how much will it cost?
- Delivery to UK addresses will vary in time and cost depending on the weight and price of your items. Please see our delivery period table for further information.
- Can I change or amend my order once it has been placed?
- If you wish to change or amend your order please contact us by email on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1243 575962 before 2pm the same day that the order is placed.
- Can I track my order?
- If you have chosen courier services or your order weight is over 5kg or the value exceeds £75 you will be able to track its progress online.
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered?
- If your order has not been delivered by the expected date (depending on type of delivery service chosen) please inform us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1243 575962 between 9a.m- 5p.m. and we will track it for you.
- Do I need to sign for my delivery?
- All deliveries will need to be signed for unless you have provided us with alternative instructions; such as leaving the package with a neighbour or out of public view. Once the parcel has been delivered as per your instructions we no longer take responsibility for it.
- How many times will the parcel be redelivered if the courier service is chosen?
- The courier service will advise you by text or email (your choice) when the parcel will be delivered. If no one is there to sign for it and alternative instructions have not been received, the courier service will attempt delivery on the next working day. After the 2nd delivery attempt the courier will leave the parcel at a local ‘pick up store’. You will then be able to pick up the parcel from this location for a period of 7 working days. Should no pickup occur, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse.
Return and exchange
- What is your returns policy?
- If you are not completely happy with an item you may return it to us in the same condition you received it for an exchange or refund. See further information on our Returns Policy page.
- How do I exchange or return an item?
- To return or exchange an item please check that all items meet our Returns Policy criteria. Complete the Returns form and send it, with your order, to the address provided. Please see further useful information on our Returns Policy page.
- If I return an item will I be refunded the full amount?
- If the returned item(s) meets the criteria specified in the Returns Policy you will be refunded the full value of that item. This does not include post and packaging.